Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Great job Springdale!!!



From: James Pickney 
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 1:52 PM
Subject: RE: vending...

Just found out this was Gary Zupo and I just passed on to him that we were grateful for the World Class Service.

From: James Pickney 
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 1:17 PM
To: 'Clouten, Debra'
Subject: RE: vending...

Good afternoon Debra, Thank you so much for passing this onto me.
It is always a breath of fresh air when we know one of our folks went the extra distance to take care of one of our clients. 

I will make sure to find out which driver this was and give him the thanks he deserves.

Thank you again,

James

From: Clouten, Debra
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 9:32 AM
To: James Pickney 
Subject: FW: vending...

Kudos to your route salesman!

From: Chilson, Heather
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 8:53 AM
To: Clouten, Debra
Subject: vending...

I know you probably never receive compliments over vending and I’m sure you are only going to get grumbling over the soda price increase, but…
I just went to get a soda, not knowing what the increase would be I thought I’d “overshoot” at $0.75…I got there and it was $0.85.
A young man from Imperial was there and I said I came prepared but not quite prepared enough,
I’ll need to rob more change from my husband in the future… he actually bought my soda and wouldn’t take my $0.75!
What a nice guy and great representative for Imperial. J

I feel your pain…we are soon bumping up some prices in the cafeteria.  Yikes!

Thank you,

Heather Chilson
Director, Corporate Services
Tyson Foods, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!