Monday, October 20, 2014

Great job Arkansas team~



Thank you Steve . 

This is why I enjoy my job because since you have been there not once have I had to worry about the job getting done. I know you took care of this on Saturday your day off and I call Sherry to let her know that we have a GREAT team in Russellville and she agree that this is the best it been.

TEAM
 
 
Begin forwarded message:
Resent-From: PODell
From: "Steve Hefner"
Subject: FW: Thank you!!!
Good Job Phil,  We appreciate all you do for us here in Russellville.  
Steve Hefner

From: Sherry M Derrick
Subject: Thank you!!!
 

 
Phil,

I just wanted to express our appreciation to you for providing can sodas and water for our recent company picnic.  We thank you for your generosity and willingness to work with us to make our event a big success.  Your prompt response to any request, whether it be donations or service request does not go unnoticed! 

Thanks again for your generosity!!


Sherry Derrick
Human Resources
International Paper


Keep Moving Forward ~ Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!