Thursday, December 4, 2014

Great Job Corporate Woods




From: Jean - Corporate Woods Customer
To: Ryan Wright - Cafe
Sent: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 15:54:45 -0600
Subject: Staff

Ryan,



Just a side note. I have been here for a little over 2 yrs. now. Your staff (and you) are the bestest ever (I know a secretary not using great grammer) - but, it is true.



Alicia fills in from time-to-time and is so sweet and always has a great big smile. But, she broke my heart today (not really it endeared me even more). When I went to order the hot salad today - she already threw tomatoes in the pan, and said I already know you want tomatoes, what else do you want. I thought I would have to pick myself up off the floor because I just wanted to laugh hysterically.



I don't think Alicia fills in that much for breakfast as much as she does the lunches. I think either several weeks ago or maybe last week, she was making breakfast and I ordered a tomato and cheese omelet. So, just that little bit of interaction awhile back and she remembered I love tomatoes, just floors me. But, I think she has been here filling in as long or almost as long as I have been here, and she has always done that with me. Remember something about me (and probably all the rest of the rowdy crowd you get) - that is so unique and wonderful.



Luv Ralph and Donna. Ralph is a little more reserved, but extremely nice and works so hard. It drives him crazy that I don't put meat in my omelet - so, every once in a while, I will ask for a side of bacon.



Love Donna, she's just a tad bit ornery (like me) - GRAND Lady.



Whether they love their job or not (let's face it, we all want to be retired) - you would never know it, because they are always so kind and smiling.



You Guys are the BESTEST,



Signed - Over 21



Jean

CareATC, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!