Thursday, December 4, 2014
Great Job Corporate Woods
From: Jean - Corporate Woods Customer
To: Ryan Wright - Cafe
Sent: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 15:54:45 -0600
Subject: Staff
Ryan,
Just a side note. I have been here for a little over 2 yrs. now. Your staff (and you) are the bestest ever (I know a secretary not using great grammer) - but, it is true.
Alicia fills in from time-to-time and is so sweet and always has a great big smile. But, she broke my heart today (not really it endeared me even more). When I went to order the hot salad today - she already threw tomatoes in the pan, and said I already know you want tomatoes, what else do you want. I thought I would have to pick myself up off the floor because I just wanted to laugh hysterically.
I don't think Alicia fills in that much for breakfast as much as she does the lunches. I think either several weeks ago or maybe last week, she was making breakfast and I ordered a tomato and cheese omelet. So, just that little bit of interaction awhile back and she remembered I love tomatoes, just floors me. But, I think she has been here filling in as long or almost as long as I have been here, and she has always done that with me. Remember something about me (and probably all the rest of the rowdy crowd you get) - that is so unique and wonderful.
Luv Ralph and Donna. Ralph is a little more reserved, but extremely nice and works so hard. It drives him crazy that I don't put meat in my omelet - so, every once in a while, I will ask for a side of bacon.
Love Donna, she's just a tad bit ornery (like me) - GRAND Lady.
Whether they love their job or not (let's face it, we all want to be retired) - you would never know it, because they are always so kind and smiling.
You Guys are the BESTEST,
Signed - Over 21
Jean
CareATC, Inc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Internal Shout Out! Great Job Ryan!
World Class Service from management! "Bring the load room and he called me over because he said he had something he's been m...
No comments:
Post a Comment