Thursday, April 30, 2015

Way to Go Robin!





Here’s an example of our Service Manager helping our Sales Manager gain Imperial a new account. 

Good Job ROBIN ROBERTSON!

From: Margaret Motley
To: Steve Hefner
Subject: Re: Arch Ford OCS install

Me too!  This one was a good learning experience for me. I think the machine we use there could be a sales tool with other accounts

I went by Ever So Fast this morning and showed her a picture of it on my iPad and asked her if she would be interested in coming by our office to look at it when it comes in and she said she would

I will also try to get the owner of Taylor's Store to come look at it so we might want to set it up in the break room for that---I will keep you posted to see if we can make that work before we take them to Plumerville

Robin was instrumental in selling this account. She said several times that if we had not taken the time to show her the machine she probably would have not been sold

Thanks Robin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!