Wednesday, August 3, 2016

WCS - Tulsa


Hi John-

Anyone who knows me knows that I will complain when necessary but also compliment when it’s warranted.  I’m writing to you about my Account Manager, Jason Howard.  Jason is a pleasure to work with-he has been wonderful since coming on board as my new Account Manager.  He is always responsive to my concerns, quick to call or e-mail me when I reach out and quickly works to remedy anything that might be wrong.  I truly believe he is the best Account Manager I’ve had since becoming an Imperial customer quite a few years ago.  I appreciate you assigning him to my account and look forward to continuing to work with Jason. 

 

Thank you again-

Janet

 

Janet Simmons 

Office Manager, Tulsa
Pop, A CBS I Lionsgate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!