Friday, February 10, 2017

WCS - Coffee


Here is a good one for the Team especially Carlos Castillo.  Great work!

Sent from my iPhone


Begin forwarded message:

From: Hope
Date: February 8, 2017 at 4:39:23 PM CST
To: Mike Blair

Subject: Install for Redstone Construction Services

Hi Mike!!!


First ….I want to give a BIG “THANK YOU” ( I am not yelling I am super excited J J J ) for the travel mugs for the office staff!!!!

I want to also commend you on the excellent install that was done today. The installer was timely, professional, and knowledgeable.   

I am excited  Imperial Coffee is now  a part of the RedStone Construction Services family.  I look forward to many years of partnership. J J

 

Thanks again for the wonderful service!!!!!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!