Thursday, March 9, 2017



Great job team!

Kenny Kottre

 

From: Jan

Kenny,

I just wanted to write to let you know what a great job the staff is doing where Cedar Creek is concerned.

The receptionist that answers the phone is always kind and helpful.  She has our machine numbers memorized I do believe.  J  I believe her name is Stephanie.
 
The men that come out and fix our drink machine (we’ve had a lot of jams recently) have been quick to respond even after hours. 

This morning I called in since we were out of Mt. Dew (our crew worked a double last night and will work another one tonight) and they’ve already filled it back up and fixed the jam.

Please pass on our appreciation to each department.  **If you would like me to write a separate note to each department let me know.  I am happy to do so, just let me know who to address it to.

Jan
Cedar Creek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!