Friday, April 21, 2017

** Spot Light Employee** - Ken Solvey!

Ken Solvey!



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1. Are you messy or organized? Organized

2. Do you have a favorite quote? Tell me & I forget. Teach me & I remember. Involve me & I learn. Benjamin Franklin

3. Do you have an office nickname? Yes. What is it? Kemo Solvey

4. If you were stuck on an island -- what three things would you bring? My boat, fishing pole & extra vacation days!

5. Tell us something about yourself that would surprise us? I can breakdance

6. What did you want to be growing up? Taller

7. What is your biggest pet peeve? Littering

8. What is your hidden talent? Juggling

9. What kinds of hobbies and interests do you have outside of work? Fishing, hunting, gardening & Grandkids
 
10. What’s one thing on your bucket list? A trip to Hawaii with my wife

11. What’s the one thing, you can’t live without? Oxygen

12. Where is your home town? Artesia, California
13. Where would you like to go on a dream vacation? Ireland

14. What has been your Best Job? Obviously Imperial. This August will be my 22nd anniversary here.

15. If you could meet anyone, who would it be? Dan Marino

16. If you had to sing a Karaoke song… what would it be? Elvis Presley – I’m All Shook Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!