Friday, September 22, 2017

WCS - Donnie & Ken & Kurt!

I wanted to give a shout out to Donnie in OKC, I had a pretty important customer call with a machine that had went down on them last night. I went out and tried to fix it this am due to tech’s being booked for the day. Shell daily stop really needed that machine back up and running that day due to the amount of customers that run in and out for his coffee. Me and Donnie got a machine from the warehouse tested and ready to go to get them back up and running before the morning rush tomorrow. We loaded the machine up and headed out there to install during what normally would be our lunch break. Michael the contact could not have been happier as he was brewing coffee on a unit from his house. He was grateful and was very pleased with how me and Donnie worked as a team to have a machine for him that day.

Also, Ken Solvey found me the same unit needed for this account same day and is shipping to me tomorrow.  Overall great team work today!!!!


Kurt Merino

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!