Monday, November 27, 2017

WCS - Tulsa Coffee Team!!!


This was in response to the work Skip and Carlos Castillo did for them.

Mike Blair

From: Valerie E
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2017 9:20 AM
To: Mike Blair
Subject: Thank you!

Good morning Mike, 

I have been meaning to shoot you an email since we got everything delivered and installed, but it has been a crazy few weeks. I just wanted to let you know how impressed and grateful everyone here is for the incredible job your guys did in setting everything up out here. The guys out in the shop are so happy to finally have their coffee again ðŸ˜Š

Also wanted to thank you for the big basket of coffee, tea, and hot chocolate samples! Big, big hit. So big that I need to see what I can do about adding hot chocolate and possibly the spiced cider to our monthly order? 

Again, I can't tell you how impressed we have been with Imperial and the service we have received so far. 

I hope you have a wonderful, safe Thanksgiving holiday!

Thanks again, 

Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!