Thursday, May 3, 2018

**Spot Light** Lawton - Daniel

 
 
How did you first learn about Imperial?
10 years ago I was driving by a company that Imperial serviced. I thought that it was an interesting job to be out and about filling these accounts. I applied and was hired a few weeks after.
 
If you could switch your job with anyone else within Imperial, whose job would you want?
Paul Tims of course! Who would not want to be the owner of such a fantastic company with a solid foundation?
 
What is the favorite part about working for Imperial?
There is NEVER a dull moment; there will always be something to keep you on your toes!
 
Are you messy or organized?
Is there a name for being in-between? Then that’s what I am.
 
What is your biggest pet peeve?
People driving 10 mph under the speed limit at 5 p.m. on a Friday
 
What’s one thing on your bucket list?
I want to retire in Alaska, I have always been fascinated with the beauty of nature in that State.
 
Where is your home town?
I was born in Amarillo, but I’ve lived in Lawton for 31 years so I guess this is home lol.
 
Where would you like to go on a dream vacation?
I would like to take my daughters to Universal Studios in Florida, they are Harry Potter freaks and would enjoy the Harry Potter attraction there.
 
What has been your Best Job?
This would be a tie, I love my job at Imperial of course, I was also a GM for a local pizzeria for 11 years and was very close to the owner.
 
Worst Job?
Making PVC pipe at a local plastics company, low pay, crazy swing shifts, and the heat made this an unbearable job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!