Thursday, June 21, 2018

WCS - Jerod!


This is a good one!

 Mike B

From: Valerie E
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2018 3:37 PM
To: Mike B
Subject: Kudos to Jerod S!

 
Hi Mike, 

 
I just wanted to let you know how impressed I have been with our account manager, Jerod S. From day one, he always has a smile on his face and you can tell he really cares about his customers. 

I realized today that I was a few sleeves away from being completely out of cups, which is not good considering most of our crew works out in this heat all day. I called Jerod this afternoon to order more cups and told him it could wait until Monday if he was tied up. He asked what time we were closing today and the next thing I know, he's here with our cups. If that isn't killer customer service, I don't know what is.

I've already left you guys a positive review on Google and I can't leave more than one, so I thought I would shoot you an email and maybe you could forward it on to whoever might like to know what a great employee you have in Jerod.

 
Thank you,

Valerie

Chromium Plating Company

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!