Friday, July 6, 2018

**Spot Light** Goodyear Cafe - Ramona


1. What is the favorite part about working for Imperial?
I actually get to see my ma
 
2. Do you have an office nickname? What is it? 
Mona for the kitchen employees, or Sunshine from the guys in my zone

3. Motto or personal mantra?
Keep on keeping on
4. Tell us something about yourself that would surprise us?
My full name is 6 names long
5. What did you want to be growing up?
A Culinary Chef/Artist

6. What is your hidden talent?
I’m artsy

7. What’s one thing on your bucket list?
To swim with otters

8. Where is your home town?
Walters, Oklahoma

9. Where would you like to go on a dream vacation?
Greece

10. If you could meet anyone, who would it be?
Brendan Urie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!