Monday, August 13, 2018

**Spot Light Employee** - Bransen A - NWA




If you could switch your job with anyone else within Imperial, whose job would you want?
Danny Mcminn because he fixes cars and works hard.

What are 3 words to describe Imperial?
Histrionic, Munificent, and Wheedling

If you could meet anyone in the world (dead or alive) who would it be?
Bon Jovi because he’s wanted DEAD Or ALIVE

Motto or personal mantra? I’m not gonna run away and I never go back on my word.
That is my Nindo my Ninja way.

Three words to best describe you?
Handsome, Intelligent, a good boy. Oh wait, that’s not 3 words

What is your hidden talent?
Taping a pen fast on a desk

What kinds of hobbies and interest do you have outside of work?
Playing video games, watching Japanese animation, and crying to myself at night.

What’s one  thing on your bucket list?
Fly a motorized paraglider

Where would you go on a dream vacation?
Tokyo, Japan

If you had to sing a Karaoke song…what would it be?
Take on  me by A-Ha

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!