Friday, November 2, 2018

**Spot Light** Ray J - Tulsa


How did you first learn about Imperial?

I’ve known about Imperial since it started in vending. I was working for Canteen and Imperial was the top competition.

What advice do you have for prospective Imperial candidates?

Give yourself a chance to learn your job. Learn everything you can from the person that is training you. If you have a problem, ask for help.

What drew you to Imperial originally? And how has Imperial changed since?

I was brought over from Canteen when it was purchased by Imperial. Imperial has grown a lot and is still growing.

What is the favorite part about working for Imperial?

The people. There are a lot of nice people here.

Are you messy or organized?

I am pretty organized. Well, at least I try to be.

What kinds of hobbies and interests do you have outside of work?

I really like old cars. I have a 1964 Chevy Impala SS that I show.

What’s one thing on your bucket list?

I want to go on a cruise to Alaska.

Where is your home town?

Visalia, California

Where would you like to go on a dream vacation?

Hawaii

Worst Job?

Planting trees in a large field in the 110 degree California heat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!