Wednesday, December 19, 2018

WCS - Kenny W!!

To whom and all it may concern,

My name is Heath .. in Seminole Oklahoma. I am a production supervisor and I have been with the company for almost 9 years. You have an individual working for you by the name of Kenny that services here. I wanted for anyone to know he is by far the best individual that I have seen come through here that has worked for Imperial. I am not saying the other people have not been good nor have I met them all that have come through. I am just saying Kenny has been a wonderful, hardworking, with the best attitude that I have ever met come through here.  We here ... strive to show appreciation and point out our greatest so I wanted to do the same for him. I just wanted to take the time to point him out to whoever should know. I in no way benefit from this. I truly just wanted you to know what type of employee you have. I as a supervisor would want to know who I had on my team that was this valuable.  

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!