Friday, February 22, 2019

WCS!

From Jason Brown at BCBS.

Good job David and our whole team!


From: Jason Brown
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2019 2:55 PM
To: Keith Kosty
Subject: Thanks!! Please Share!

Hey Keith,

Too many great folks at Imperial to include in the email, so I’ll ask that you please share my sincere thanks to the entire Imperial team for today’s open house. I really appreciated everyone taking the time to explain their various functions, processes, and equipment. I’m very intrigued by what I saw. It’s always a treat for me to come down and visit as I always learn something new each time. Great food/products, outstanding service, and the best employees!

Thanks so much,

Jason Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!