Monday, April 8, 2019

**Spot Light** Tulsa - Carol R.


1.      If you could switch your job with anyone else within Imperial, whose job would you want?
No one! I love my job.

2.      What advice do you have for prospective Imperial candidates?
Hard work does pay off.
               
3.       Motto or personal mantra.
Always do the right thing even when no one is watching.
       
4.      Tell us something about yourself that would surprise us?
I speak three different languages

5.       What’s one thing on your Bucket list?
I want to Dive the world’s largest Barrier Reef in Australia

6.      What do you find the most challenging at Imperial?
Managing people has been the most challenging for me.

7.      Where would you like to go on a dream vacation?
I have always wanted to go to Paris
       
8.      What has been your best job?
I think my best job was Concierge at a 5 Star Resort in the Bahamas

9.      If you could meet anyone who would it be?
Mariska Hargitay

10.   If you had to sing a Karaoke song… what would it be?
If Thats what it takes by Celine Dion

     


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!