Tuesday, December 3, 2019

**SPOTLIGHT** - Tulsa - Ken S!


I would like to nominate Ken Solvey as the Spotlight Employee for December.  
I think the behind-the-scenes work he has done has just been exceptional.  
I think he is most deserving.

Thank you!  Mike Blair




1. Are you messy or organized? 
Organized

2. Do you have a favorite quote? 
Tell me & I forget. Teach me & I remember. Involve me & I learn. Benjamin Franklin

3. Do you have an office nickname? Yes. What is it? 
Kemo Solvey

4. If you were stuck on an island -- what three things would you bring? 
My boat, fishing pole & extra vacation days!

5.  What did you want to be growing up? 
Taller

6. What is your biggest pet peeve? 
Littering

7. What is your hidden talent? 
Juggling

8. What’s the one thing, you can’t live without? 
Coffee

9. What has been your Best Job? 
Helmsman/Planesman (Navy Submarine Pilot)

10. If you could meet anyone, who would it be? 
Evil Kenevel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!