Tuesday, October 13, 2020

WCS - OKC / Shawnee!

This is from Jason D. at Eaton. I get the credit because I'm his contact, but this is the hard work of the driver Josh L.

He is doing a wonderful job in the Shawnee area.

Thank you

Tami T

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Morning!

Sorry for the delay in responding. Actually, everything has been going very well.

I can tell a huge difference since you have taken over.

Thank you for your focus on customer service!

As luck would have it, we are out of Dt. Dew in the front breakroom.

I don’t want you to think that takes away from the great work you have been doing.

I have noticed less problems and better response under your leadership.

Thank you again!


Thanks,

Jason




No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!