Friday, March 31, 2023

 Good morning, 

Very cool to see another route manager recognize Josh F's WCS, after riding with him on route for half a day!

 

Thank you,

Mike W

Imperial Coffee Manager 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good evening gentlemen. I wanted to thank you all for taking time out of your day yesterday to show me around and allowing me to see a little bit of the Tulsa operations. 

 

I was impressed with how quickly Mike Wixted has been able to insert himself into the OCS industry, making it look so natural. I was also very impressed with Josh as an OCS route driver and representative. If you wouldn't have told me, I would've thought he was a seasoned veteran. 

 

I especially want to thank Mike B. Mike, you do a fantastic job. You're an amazing leader and teacher. You also have the uncanny ability to put up with me and the great acting skills to pretend that you like me. 

 

Hope to see you guys again, sooner than later. Have a great evening. 

 

Brian E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!