Thursday, September 21, 2023

WCS - NWA!




From: Eric Harlson 

Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2023 11:14 AM

Subject: Fwd: coffee service

 

Great Job, this is what we strive for!!



From: Laura M
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2023 11:06:50 AM
Subject: coffee service

 

Hi, Eric,

 

I just wanted to let you know what an outstanding job Jason Warwick does!

Not only does he make me feel like a valued customer, but he is always so pleasant, smiling, polite, and he brightens my day whenever I see him.

(Sure can’t say that for your last coffee rep who came here!)  

 

I appreciate him, and he is an excellent representative for your company.

Every company should be so lucky to have someone like Jason!

 

Sincerely,

 

Laura M

Colliers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!