Friday, October 9, 2015

Way to go Delina~ WCS!!


I truly believe that Delina might not be the rockstar of Muskogee - but the rockstar of Imperial! I know you speak of a quarter back that can throw the ball, well she is more like the Qb, receiver and kicker. She puts 7 points up every drive. 

I have been amazed/blessed with the opportunity to sit through a few of these feedings here at Dal tile. She probably knows more employees by name at this one location then I do at all of mine combined. She is overflowing with World Class Service! 
I could go on but, for what it's worth, if there is an employee worthy of some praise, a raise and Customer Service Manager title it would Delina Fox aka "Romo Dez Bailey".

Thanks
Trent


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!