Thursday, February 18, 2016

WCS Harold!


Good morning,

I wanted to get you some info on Harold Haws for our blog. I introduced myself yesterday at an account that has been newly assigned to me, AEP Oologah. I barely got my name out, when Jamie started telling me how wonderful Harold is. After our meeting, I called Harold to let him know I am sick and tired of hearing how my contacts think the sun rises and sets on Harold Haws. Harold services many of my customers both large and small and this is a scenario that I hear over and over again. I am so appreciative of Harold’s interaction with my customers and I’m sure Imperial is as well. When a contact knows one of our coffee reps by name, that is called building relationships and WCS!!

Thanks, Ben

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!