Thursday, September 22, 2016

Collaborative WCS!


Excellent team collaboration to ensure our customers issue was addressed and resolved in a timely manner!

World class service in action!

-Jeff K

 
From: Yolanda
Subject: RE: Family Dollar Dist


Thank you for your business Donny!

Yolanda

From: DONNY B

Wow…very good response from everyone.  Glad to see it.  Just so everyone will know, our third shift associates are very pleased with the service and the way everything is set up and also the large selection of items.  Very good job.  I am glad that I have a point of contact and the very quick responses I am getting.  Kayla, here is the number off the back of the little card I have.CVAC000138847.  I think going forward I wish to stay with the card and not use the fingerprint, and the reason being is that I am in Maintenance and do get grease on my hands every now and then.  Again, thanks to everyone who is helping. 

Great job.

From: Kayla

Good morning,

Donny, I have combined your balances but the scanner ID attached to your newest account is not a format I’ve seen before so I ‘d like to speak with you at your convenience and get that new market card number from you so everything runs smoothly going forward. I am thinking it is an ID associated with a fingerprint, but ideally I’d override that with a card number and then have you set a new fingerprint linked specifically to that card number.
 I see that you are a 3rd shift manager; I will be here until at least 4:30pm today. You can always leave me a voicemail with the card number also.

Kind Regards,
Kayla

From: Daniel S
Kayla,

Would you fulfill Donny’s request of fixing his accounts and funds?

Thanks,
Daniel

From: Dean
Sorry for the misspelling of your name. Donny Brock is what I meant to type. Auto correct can be a hassle.

My apologies. 
On Sep 21, 2016, at 9:08 AM, Dean wrote:
I spoke with 365 support and was informed that all we have to do is pull up your name (which i assume is Danny Brock) in our HQ and we should see both accounts in the HQ and be able to transfer the funds. I've included Daniel and Chris in this thread to inform them of the issue. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call or email me. 

 Thanks,
           Dean

On Sep 21, 2016, at 8:51 AM, Dean  wrote:

Good morning everyone. I will get in touch with 365 support and see what I can do to help. I did indeed change out the finger print reader last week. I do apologize for the inconvenience. I'll get back with you all as soon as I have a resolution. 
    Thanks, 

         Dean

On Sep 21, 2016, at 8:46 AM, Yolanda wrote:


We recently had the scanner changed on the account.  I will see what we need to do in regards to this problem

Thanks,
Yolanda

From: DONNY

Ms. Hayes, on my account, it got to where the machine would not read my thumb print.  Very frustrating. I opened another account using the small cards.  Can you transfer the money I had on my thumb print account over to my account with the card?  We may need to have a service tech lower the sensitivity on the scanner maybe??? 

Thank you.  

From: Yolanda

Donny,

I will be sure to get with driver on your concerns.

Thank you,
Yolanda

From: DONNY

Please have extra napkins left in your storage rooms, as when the dispenser runs out, I can restock until the driver gets here.  Tonight I had to take salt from the front breakroom to the back breakroom.  If you would leave extra condiments in both storage rooms, I can help and restock till the driver gets here.  Also if you have empty boxes, please leave them outside your storage door and I will get them picked up.  We are also having sightings of rodents and any extra food or trash left in these closets will attract them to your area.  So please help us keep them clean. 

Thank you.  
Donny L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!