Thursday, September 15, 2016

WCS - Matt C!


To All,

 
I am sending this to express my appreciation to Imperial for sending Matt Cannizzaro to Fort Smith to help train me in the area of scheduling routes. Also, to thank Matt for coming and doing such a great job. He not only gave his knowledge of scheduling, but also a better understanding of some processes, to myself and others here, to help us become more proficient as we move forward. I am confident I will be learning more from Matt in the future, by phone, e-mail, or hopefully in person, from time to time.
 
I believe Matt, through his attitude and actions, exhibits what World Class Service is all about.

 

Thank You Again, both Imperial and Matt,
Steve C.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!