Wednesday, June 7, 2017

WCS - Great Job Catering!

Just wanted to pass along this response from our client at Anchor Glass. Amy and Chris worked around the clock –  they provided the on-site cookout cooking and serving 3 shifts on Memorial Day! 

Thanks, Elaine

From: Lori
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2017 10:55 AM
Hi Elaine,

I hope you had a wonderful vacation! The catering was a huge success! Everyone I have spoken with thought the food was great and Amy and Chris really knew what they were doing. It was great to meet them. I received the invoice this morning and will process it immediately. I cannot wait until I can call on you and the whole Imperial Catering Team again.

Take care~

Thank you,

Lori
Anchor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!