Thursday, June 8, 2017

WCS! - Rusty & DeWayne!

From: Wendy V
Date: June 8, 2017 at 3:24:04 PM CDT
To: "
ksolvey@imperialco.com"
Subject: Rusty Spice & DeWayne Fain


Hi Ken,

This is Wendy Vang at Oseco. I just thought that I should let you know that Rusty Spice and DeWayne Fain has been doing a great job for us. We’ve been trying to figure out the best time to get everything ready for the kitchen nook upstairs of our 3rd building since we weren’t sure when we would have employees upstairs. I called DeWayne the beginning of last week and said they’ve moved people upstairs. We would need to get the kitchen nook up and running and stocked for the employees. DeWayne was not scheduled to come out yet, but he made it fit his schedule to come out on Friday during lunch to stock up the kitchen nook.  

I did a last minute call to see if Rusty could come out to get the coffee pot and got everything hooked up since I didn’t know who would handle that. Rusty answered my phone call and when I told him our situation he was out here on Friday to get it done.

I just wanted to let you know you have two very dedicated employees that took care of us when we needed it.

Thank you,

Wendy Vang
Human Resource Generalist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!