Thursday, October 26, 2017

**Spot Light** Angie


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you could switch your job with anyone else within Imperial, whose job would you want?
Paul’s new job – Retirement on the golf course (Not the hard working years)  :)

If you were stuck on an island – what three things would you bring?
My Pillow, Endless supply of fruity drinks & Sunscreen

What did you want to be growing up?
I grew up on a farm, so I wanted to be a Vet.

What is your hidden talent?
Decorating, I love to help my friends decorate their homes

What’s one thing on your bucket list?
Go to Ireland on a family vacation

If you could meet anyone, who would it be?
Abe Lincoln

Tell us something about yourself that would surprise us?
I was once a meter maid in Fayetteville Arkansas – talk about a thankless job! 

Personal Mantra?
Keep Moving/ Press On

Worst job you have had?
County Seat at the Mall (Yes – I know I am showing my age)

Funniest or Weirdest request from a boss?
When I worked for the city of Fayetteville, my boss wanted to by a Lowrance Fish Locator with my mom’s discount (bc she worked there)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!