Thursday, May 16, 2019

**Spot Light** Employee - Tulsa - Blake W.

How did you first learn of Imperial?
My Step Dad Skip W is a salesman and told me.


If you could switch your job with anyone else, who would it be?
Paul Tims


Three words to describe Imperial:
Freaky Fast Delivery


What do you find the most challenging at Imperial?
Waking up


Favorite Part of Imperial?
Coming in and hanging with my coffee buds.


What is your proudest moment at Imperial?
Becoming the spot light employee

Are you messy or organized?
Messy


Do you have an office nickname?  What is it?
The Golden Child


If you could change one thing, what would it be (at Imperial):
The size of my truck


If you could meet anyone, who and why?
Tom Brady, So I could touch him and gain his power of success.


Tell us something about yourself that would surprise us:
I'm a professional Madden Player.


What is your hidden talent?
Double Jointed


What was your worst job? 
Hurcules Tires





No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!