Monday, July 29, 2019

**Spot Light** Employee - Kenny - OKC


Kenneth Williams


How did you first learn about Imperial?
-Indeed.com

If you could switch your job with anyone else within Imperial, whose job would you want?
-I would switch with a tech, to learn how to fix machines.

What advice do you have for prospective Imperial candidates?
-No matter how hard it gets, never give up!

What is the favorite part of working for Imperial?
-Helping the customers.

Are you messy or organized?
-organized in a messy way

Do you have a favorite quote?
-“Everything has changed and yet, I am more me than I’ve ever been”

If you were stuck on an island, what three things would you bring?
-My wife, my daughter, and my newborn due September 16th

Tell us something about yourself that would surprise us?
-I have half of my body tattooed, planning on getting more

What is you biggest pet peeve?
-dirty markets, dirty machines, and chips not being tucked

Where is your home town?
-Oakland, California

What has been your best job?
-Imperial vending

Worst Job?
-welding in the summer

If you could meet anyone, who would it be?
-Iron Man

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!