Monday, April 27, 2020

**Spot Light** - OKC - Justin P.


If you could switch your job with anyone else within Imperial, whose job would you want?
Lance Whorton

What do you find the most challenging at Imperial?
The challenges. Nailed it.

What drew you to Imperial originally? And how has Imperial changed since?
Honestly, I was bored at my last job and wanted a challenge that could drive me for the rest of my career.

What is the favorite part about working for Imperial?
How close it is to my house.

Are you messy or organized?
Try to be as organized as possible. Can always get better though.

Do you have a favorite quote?
“Baseball is 90% mental and the other half is physical”.

If you could meet anyone in the world (dead or alive) who would it be, and why?
Ty Cobb. Favorite baseball player and business entrepreneur.

What did you want to be growing up?
Bounty Hunter or Repo Man… but they don’t offer training courses for those in elementary school.

What kinds of hobbies and interests do you have outside of work?
I am a horror film fanatic, and I review movies through a FB page. I also coach youth baseball and enjoy playing video games.

Where would you like to go on a dream vacation?
Fiji. I’ve seen some pictures. It looks pretty legit.

If you could meet anyone, who would it be?
Genghis Khan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!