Thursday, December 3, 2020

WCS - Tulsa

Keith,

I wanted to brag a bit about Stephen R.  He is a fantastic team member in many shapes and forms.  He always has a great attitude even when things are tough and is always willing to help in any way he can.  In no way, shape, or form am I his boss or superior but he always treats and respects me as if I was which to me means he does the same for everyone else.  This occurs not just on occasion, but every day I see this guy!  I would highly recommend him for a spotlight employee and think that if he applies or should be considered for whatever positions in the company where he can move up the ladder should he want to and continues these things.  So shout out to Stephen!!

 

David B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!