Friday, January 13, 2023

WCS - OKC!

 Hey Tami

Thank you for taking time with me today to discuss coffee. I know that’s not your “area of expertise” but thank you anyway.

On another note, I want to say “Thank You” to you, but especially to your vending route staff that does such an awesome job with the vending machines. They truly do an outstanding job. The machines are always clean, always stocked, and are well maintained. I’ve been in the retail business for over 40 years, and Imperial is one of the best vendor/vending company that I’ve ever been associated with. Congratulations to the COO/General Manager that runs the operations for Imperial here in the OKC metro area. Please let them know that I am in awe of their staff, and I hope that they are very appreciative of their staff.

Tami, Thank you for taking such good care of Aramark at TAFB. I am well pleased that we’re partnered with a company like Imperial. Please give my hardy “Thank You” to your vending staff, and let them know that there are people out there that appreciate their efforts far more than they’ll ever know.

 

Thank you!

 

Jeff 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!