Friday, January 27, 2023

WCS - Tulsa!



Good morning,

I am sending you all an email to give you all an update on now your employee Matt C is doing when he comes to MidWest Precision, Inc.  In my opinion, this guy goes completely out of his way to make sure everything is at such a high standard in our marketplace store.
He is beyond being courteous, and always a pleasure in the mornings to speak with.

I cannot give Matt C enough praise.

You all hired a winner with this one… I just wanted to tell you how much we here at MidWest Precision appreciate him!

My name is Lynette, and I am an employee at MidWest Precision Inc as a quality inspector.
Excellent work Matt C!!!!

And thank you Imperial for such a wonderful employee!!!

Regards,

Lynette 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!