Friday, December 16, 2016

**Spot Light Employee** Robert Day - Lawton



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What advice do you have for prospective Imperial candidates?
 
Have a good attitude.  Don’t be afraid to work and don’t be a clock watcher.
 
Are you messy or organized?
 
I believe in being well-organized.
               
If you could meet anyone in the world (dead or alive) who would it be, and why?
 
Wyatt Earp.  I am fascinated with the old west.  I think that would’ve been an exciting era to live in.
 
Tell us something about yourself that would surprise us.
 
To avoid being drafted, I joined the Army at age 17;  then served for over 22 years.
 
What did you want to be growing up?
 
Since I was 16-years-old I dreamed of owning and working at my own bakery shop.
 
What kinds of hobbies and interests do you have outside of work?
 
I enjoy coin hunting and walking with my dogs.
 
Where is your home town?
 
I was born in Winnebago, MN.  But spent my whole childhood in Minneapolis, MN.
 
Where would you like to go on a dream vacation?
 
I dream of taking an Alaskan Cruise.
 
What has been your best job?
 
I enjoyed working as a cook in a daycare center.
 
If you had to sing a Karaoke song…what would it be?
 
Tequila.  There is only one word “Tequila” spoken throughout the song.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!