Tuesday, May 23, 2017

**Spot Light Employee** Tulsa Office - Mandy Grigg!




















1. How did you first learn about Imperial?
Family friend emailed me about a job opening.
 

2. What is the favorite part about working for Imperial?
Working for the best boss ever! (Side note: You owe me, Scott.)

 
3. What is your proudest moment at Imperial?
Never making a big enough mistake for Scott to yell at me… Yet!
 

4. Are you messy or organized?
I would say messy, but organized in my head.


5. Do you have a favorite quote?
“Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.”
-C.S. Lewis

 
6. If you could change one thing about working here, what would it be?
Mandatory Nap Days.

 
7. If you could meet anyone in the world (dead or alive) who would it be, and why?
Janis Joplin. Would love to have seen her perform and I think she would be fun to talk to.


8. Three words to best describe you?
Funny, Kind, Strong

 
9. Where would you like to go on a dream vacation?
I have always wanted to go to Paris.


10. If you had to sing a Karaoke song… what would it be?
Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. Kill it every time I karaoke. 😆






No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!