Tuesday, July 11, 2017

**Spot Light** Employee - NWA - Mark C!

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 








1. What is your proudest moment at Imperial?

Knowing I made someone’s day better/easier

 

2. Are you messy or organized?
Organized

 

3. Do you have a favorite quote?

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

 

4. If you were stuck on an island—what three things would you bring?

My wife, tacos, machete

 

5. What did you want to be growing up?

Soldier

 

6. What kinds of hobbies and interests do you have outside of work?

Air-cooled Volkswagens, hunting, fishing, anything outdoors

 

7. What’s the one thing you can’t live without?

My wife and taco’s

 

8. Where would you like to go on a dream vacation?

Europe

 

9. What has been your Best Job?

Imperial, I work with a great team!

 

10. Worst Job?

I don’t think I have ever had a “worst job”. Being without a job would be the worst.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!