Monday, July 10, 2017

WCS - Tulsa Team!

Lance,

I wanted to reach out to you and say thank you for all you and your team
have done for our facility here in Tulsa in just a short amount of time.
From our first meeting here in our facility, when you brought Frank over, I
knew we had made the right choice for a business partner.  But nothing
could have prepared me for how incredible you and the team you lead truly
are.  Elaine, Kelly, Kenny, Harold, Julie and Robin have all been amazing
to interact with, each one of them is a true ambassador of your company.
Everything has been met with a "can do" attitude and a smile to be doing it
for us, my team and I could learn a great deal from each of them.  You have
made customer service an art form, and Warren CAT is fortunate to be a part
of your client list. You have much to be proud of as each member of your
company represents the brand you are building.

I would also like to extend a special thank to Ben for stepping in for
Julie at the last minute for Kiosk training, and to Kelly for jumping in
head first to get our West Tulsa facility taken care of when Blue Sky
pulled out of there without notice.  If there is ever anything myself or
Warren CAT can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask.  Good luck in
Amarillo next week, I am sure your team members there are excited!


Regards,

Mike Holt
Parts Store Manager E080
Six Sigma CPS Blackbelt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!