Friday, January 12, 2018

WCS - Kayla!


I just wanted you all to see the very touching letter Tracy Bush sent regarding Kayla from her conversations with Omada in OKC. I know of several other customers and coworkers that would echo the same praises! This is just one of many.

 WCS – Kayla Day!

From: Tracy Bush 
Sent: Thursday, January 4, 2018 11:57 AM
To: Keith Kosty
Cc: Kayla Day Imco Tulsa
Subject: Kayla Day

Hi Keith,

I wanted to take a couple of minutes to forward some major kudos and compliments that I received yesterday about Kayla from one of our clients.

While visiting with Elaine at Omada yesterday, she complemented our service, personnel, attentiveness, etc.; expressing that they were VERY happy with every aspect of what we bring to Omada. 

And then… she started RAVING about the service she always receives from Kayla.  She raved about her promptness, attentiveness, friendliness, positive and friendly demeanor, knowledge… I mean, I think at one point she had used all of the positive descriptors available while expressing her gratitude for Kayla’s awesomeness.  And multiple times, she made me assure her that I would make sure her supervisor knew how grateful and appreciative they are for Kayla’s work and how awesome she and the service she provides is.

On a more personal and professional note, I concur with everything Elaine said and greatly appreciate all that Kayla does for me and the clients of Imperial.

Thank you very much!


Kind regards,

Tracy Bush | Account Manager

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!