Thursday, January 4, 2018

WCS - Robert W! Tulsa Markets

From: Jay
Sent: Thursday, January 4, 2018 8:19 AM
Subject: Imperial on the job at Macy's

Julie

Hope you and your family had a great holiday. Just wanted to give a shout out to my route driver Robert Warren. He did an outstanding job for Macy’s peak 2017 and is still continuing to exceed expectations with service. I truly want to thank you and Robert for the outstanding service this year. It was our busiest season to date at the Owasso facility and I did not receive any constructive feedback related to vending and that makes my job easier. The Imperial team was on point every step of the way.

Great pic of Imperial on the job before sun rise. 

Thank you!

Jay


...........

I couldn’t agree more, Robert does an amazing job for clients, consumers and Imperial!!!

Thanks for your encouragement


Lance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!