Monday, March 5, 2018

**Spot Light** NWA - Wes M!




What advice do you have for prospective Imperial candidates?

Fill out an application

 

Are you messy or organized?

Messy to outsiders looking in but I know where everything is

 

Favorite Quote?

I don’t know how to put this but I’m kind of a big deal. Ron Burgundy

 

If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be?

Maynard James Keenan. I believe it would be the most interesting conversation.

 

Motto or personal mantra?

Yummy

 

What did you want to be growing up?

A father because I never had one

 

What is your hidden talent?

Have not found it yet it’s still hidden

 

Where would you like to go on a dream vacation?

Iceland

 

What has been your Best Job?

I was I.T. for my High school my Senior year

 

Worst Job?

I was a trash man for 1 day

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!