Thursday, March 1, 2018

**Spot Light** - OKC- Mario

 
What drew you to Imperial originally? And how has Imperial changed since?

I had worked for 7 years in a grocery store which kept me inside and confined for a good majority of the work day. I was originally drawn to Imperial for the fact that there were deliveries to different places within Oklahoma City, filling vending machines and just being out and about.

I remembered my first day as a ride-along in 2005 I was 2 hours late. We basically ran the routes with pen and a paper pad/booklet that had a standard “planogram” and kept stock on the route truck. Fast forward to about 2008, Imperial started the pre-kit program in Oklahoma City. Shortly after that, the ideas of kiosks and micro markets became a reality. It’s impressive to see where we were and what we are now today.  What will we be tomorrow?

What is the favorite part about working for Imperial?
The idea of serving for others. Whether it’s a colleague or a customer who is in need, I do all that I can with the resources given me to meet their demand.

Do you have a favorite quote?
“You were right.” -Wife

If you could change one thing about working here, what would it be?
The dress code. T-shirt, jeans and sneakers all day!

What did you want to be growing up?
A pilot

What is your biggest pet peeve?
Windows with spots and/or streaks

What’s one thing on your bucket list?
To have traveled to every continent

What’s the one thing, you can’t live without?
Music

What has been your Best Job?
Parenting

Worst Job?
Parenting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!