Thursday, March 1, 2018

**Spot Light** - OKC - Amanda

1. How did you first learn about Imperial?
Indeed Jobs

2. What is the favorite part about working for Imperial?
There is always something to do.

3. Do you have a favorite quote?
“The most powerful leadership tool you have is your own personal example” -John Wooden

4. If you were stuck on an island -- what three things would you bring?
My husband, my dog, and a lot of sunblock.

5. Motto or personal mantra?
Mean what you say, say what you mean, don’t say it mean.

6. What kinds of hobbies and interests do you have outside of work?
I practice Jiu-Jitsu and Taekwondo

7. Where is your home town?
Miami, OK but I spent the majority of my life in NW Arkansas

8. Where would you like to go on a dream vacation?
Italy

9. If you could meet anyone, who would it be?
John Cusack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!