Friday, September 28, 2018

**Spot Light** OKC - Larry J



How did you first learn about Imperial?
-from Coke when Imperial bought the machines

If you could switch your job with anyone else within Imperial, whose job would you want?
-Mario, because I am very organized
What are 3 words to describe Imperial?
-Progressive, Helpful, Innovative
What do you find the most challenging at Imperial?
-getting different people to work together for the same goal

What is the favorite part about working for Imperial?
-talking to my co-workers
What is your proudest moment at Imperial?
-when 3 of my contacts called and asked that I remained on my route
Are you messy or organized?
-organized

Do you have a favorite quote?
“If you want it done right, do it yourself”
Do you have an office nickname? What is it?
-L.J.
If you could change one thing about working here, what would it be?
-We need a good incentive program to motivate workers

If you could meet anyone in the world (dead or alive) who would it be, and why?
-Walter Payton

If you were stuck on an island -- what three things would you bring?
-My Wife, she would have whatever else I need.
 Motto or personal mantra?
-Get up, get moving, and get it done.

Tell us something about yourself that would surprise us?
-I have a Master’s Degree
Three words to best describe you?
-organized, hardworking, efficient
What did you want to be growing up?
-pro football player
What is your biggest pet peeve?
-The list is long and growing by the hour, as I get older, but possibly bad drivers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!