Friday, September 14, 2018

**Spot Light** Tulsa - Maria




If you could switch your job with anyone else within Imperial, whose job would you want?
I like my job, I won’t switch my job.

What do you find the most challenging at Imperial?
Have a good relationship with everyone in the company.

What is the favorite part about working for Imperial?
When I changed my position from Commissary to office cleaner.

Are you messy or organized?
I’m very organized.

Do you have an office nickname? What is it?
No, I don’t have any nickname.

If you could meet anyone in the world (dead or alive) who would it be, and why?
My parents, they are living in Mexico. I miss them a lot.

If you were stuck on an island -- what three things would you bring?
Bronzer, Cam and a guy. Lol

Three words to best describe you?
Responsible, Angry and Friendly woman.

What is your hidden talent?
Dance

What’s the one thing, you can’t live without?
Without my Cellphone.

Where would you like to go on a dream vacation?
Cabo San Lucas - Mexico

What has been your Best Job?
Cleaning

Worst Job?
Hacienda Restaurant / Dishwasher.

If you could meet anyone, who would it be?
With my Son.

If you had to sing a Karaoke song… what would it be?
Mariachi music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!