Friday, September 14, 2018

WCS - OKC


Subject: Much Appreciation!
I want to give some recognition to Jeremy for his level of customer service this evening. 
Before I left Lawton around 5:30 I went thru several markets on camera and one of the markets was Dell.  I saw that around 4 o clock when they either had a shift change or people are just buying  a drink to take home, we ended up going from 0 empty spots to 18 empty spots in the market within a 2 ½ hour period.  Jeremy stepped up and helped us out by running product over immediately.  The only thing Jeremy asked was “ what do I need to take out?”.  

So Thank You Jeremy for your quick response and action!!!!

Keith- It looks like we may end up needing more beverage coolers in that break room

Matt Johnson
Micro Market Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!