Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Way to go Laron! WCS


Lance,

 

I wanted to drop you a quick note about  LaRon, the driver that supports our market.  While he is always very outgoing, positive and  keeps us well stocked;  I continue to receive feedback from my front line associates about how friendly he is and well liked.  He has already become part of our family.

 

In addition, I was just made aware of an incident by one of my clients.  Earlier this week she was walking in our building when she fell in the parking lot.  She said she jumped up and looked around (trying not to be too embarrassed) and LaRon was the only one to have seen her fall. He stopped what he was doing to help her in and then helped her clean up (she had cut her hand and elbow) without saying a word to anyone, my client really appreciated his discretion

 

I think the market has been a big success (the food has been well received) but I also believe people like LaRon have pushed the experience from good to great…..

 

Thanks for your time,

Joe



Site Director, Tulsa | Alorica |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!