Monday, August 21, 2017

OKC **Spot Light Employee** - Kevin


Kevin Martin

 

1. How did you first hear about Imperial?

 

When I first learned about Imperial they were buying out the competitor I was working for at the time.

 

2. What are 3 words to describe Imperial?

 

Forward Thinking, innovative, and groundbreaking.

 

3. What is your favorite part about working or Imperial?

 

My favorite part about working for Imperial is all of my great co workers

 

4. Do you have a favorite quote?

 

Women are meant to be loved, not understood (Oscar Wilde)

 

5. Do you have an office nickname?

 

Easy Money

 

6. Motto or personal mantra?

 

Live long and prosper

 

7. What did you want to be growing up?

 

Growing up I wanted to be a rock star!

 

8. What is your hidden talent?

 

I do rubber band magic tricks.  

 

9. What is one thing you can't live without?

 

My family

 

10. Where is your hometown?

 

OKC, OK

 

11. What has been your best job?

 

Imperial

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!