Tuesday, August 29, 2017

WCS - Tulsa


Hello Mike, I’m Ashish, with route 144, in Pryor. I just wanted to say how grateful I am of David my technician out there. Today I had an issue with a snack machine not wanting to open and it had a broken piece as well so I called it in and texted David asking him if he could call me after he fixed it so I could fill the machine. David was able to resolve the issue within half an hour and also kept great communication with me the whole time. Because of that, I was able to fill the machine up shortly after and not carry it over to the next day. He is an awesome technician and he’s always checking on the drivers out here. It makes my day so much easier because I can always count on him whenever I need a machine fixed or looked at. Just wanted to let you know!

 

Thank you Ashish for taking time to tell me about David helping you out today. It's great to know that our technician are working together with our route personnel to better serve our customers.  I'm big on communication. 
 
Thanks for keeping in touch with us and keep up the good work! 
 
Thanks again!

Mike

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!